California Scholarship Federation
CSF is an academic honors organization that accepts members who meet rigorous academic requirements. CSF stimulates and fosters pride in high standards of scholarship. Its purpose is to identify, motivate, and encourage students with intellectual abilities toward further education. The organization was incorporated under California Law in 1930 and is administered by a state board of directors. For more information visit the California Scholarship Federation website.
To apply for membership in CSF please do the following:
- Students who earn a 3.5 semester average and have no "D's" or "F's" may be eligible based upon a specific CSF formula described below.
- Application can be downloaded or picked up outside the counseling office. Applications for spring '12 must be turned in to Mrs. Ricker.
- Fall membership is based on semester grades from the previous Spring semester. An unofficial copy of your Spring report card must be submitted with the application or the application will be void. Spring membership is based upon the prior Fall report card.
- Qualifying members will be posted in the counseling office.
- If you have questions, please check the FAQ page or contact the counseling department.
Apply for CSF Membership
Download CSF Application (pdf) >>
The Fall 2012-13 application period is now closed.
Application Deadline for 2012-13 1st semester qualifiers - January 25, 2013
Once the membership drive is over for a particular semester you may not retroactively apply. The only exception is a documented grade change or an incomplete grade completed. If the student qualified for membership without the grade change, this exception does not apply.
Please note that each application is verified for accuracy. Submitting an application does not guarantee membership! Students who applied and are verified for eligibility for membership will have their names posted outside the counseling department. It is the student's responsibility to check the bulletin board. Letters do not go out to members.
Please remember that CSF membership is for one semester only. You must reapply each semester in order to maintain your CSF status and to accumulate the four semester necessary for Life Membership. If you have any questions, please contact the college counseling department. The only exception is a documented grade change or an incomplete grade completed. If the student qualified for membership without the grade change, this exception does not apply.
Read More >>
Gold Seal Bearers
Read More >>