When families look at high schools you ask many questions. Two of the primary questions you may be asking yourself are 'Is BCHS right for my family?' And the second is 'Are we right for BCHS?'
Is BCHS right for you?
As you research BCHS we believe you will find the answer to that question.
Are you right for BCHS?
Below are some characteristics of the type of student who attends BCHS.
- Student has a genuine desire to attend Bakersfield Christian High School.
- Student has a loving and accepting attitude.
- Student displays a sense of self-discipline and accepts responsibility well.
- Student has a desire for self-improvement.
- Student believes honesty is an important value.
- Student has established a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and if not, is open to learning about Christianity.
- Student has a desire to demonstrate a servant’s attitude through actions, attitudes and words.
- Student is willing to accept and adhere to the BCHS guidelines with a cheerful spirit and attitude that communicates a desire to comply.
- Student is willing to be internally motivated to be his/her best at all times.
- Student is capable of meeting schoolwide learning expectations.
- Student desires not only to receive from the school, but is also willing to make contributions in some way to the school by participating in athletics, the music program, the student ministry program and/or some other school activity.